Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting and calls to real phones

Hi,

thanks a lot to have used the correct address, if you want me to
resubscribe you with another email, don't hesitate to ask.

Now, back to your problem.
I'm not sure how your system works, as I don't know the service, and as
I don't know the syntax of the file.

How do you call a normal phone with Netmeeting using that system?
Is the phone number what is behind the "#" ?