Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Build error with openh323

Damien Sandras wrote:

> Perhaps you should try to compile from sources directly.
> I'm using gcc 2.95.4 on my debian and it compiles fine...
> However I have not tested the src.rpms, as I don't run redhat.

I will give that a try later today, and see what is different between
the sources and the SRPMs. The error being reported seems to be a coding
error - not sure why it should work anywhere, assuming the error message
is true that it violates ANSI C++.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin sharp fm		"There's a moon