Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bug: does GM test the name by which it is called?

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 02:39:42PM -0700, Guilhem Tardy wrote:
> > Yes, but did you test the link thing with older versions?
>
> That is my point: I have had a link for so long and without a problem that it
> took my a while to find out the new version doesn't like it.
>
> > I didn't change anything that could make GM hang if you call it from a link.
> > I noticed that it hangs when creating the PPROCESS inside pwlib. No idea why.
>
> Is it consistent with the fact that it hangs AFTER the GM splash screen?

Yes, it hangs just when starting the OpenH323 threads thanks to the PPROCESS thing. Im not using the same initialisation than in ohphone btw, because I need
to initialise both Gnome and OpenH323.

It hangs there :
static GnomeMeeting instance;

That thing only starts the PPROCESS.