[GnomeMeeting-list] bug: does GM test the name by which it is called?

I have a symbolic link /usr/local/bin/gmeeting that points to
/usr/local/bin/gnomemeeting
Checks with "which" prove that there's no other namesake to call, and if I
launch "gnomemeeting &" everything is alright, if I type "gmeeting &" instead
it fails (that is, with the latest GM 0.85.1). The failure is exactly that it
gets stuck in the initialization (after the splash screen was displayed).

Of course, I can get around it now by calling the full name, but I find his
behavious a bit awkward nevertheless.

Guilhem.