Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gconf

On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 01:18, michael wrote:
> thanks damian and stefan for help about the pwlib
> your were right i found annother older pwlib version.
> So that problem is resolved.Then i had the same problem
> as Guilhem with the same gconf error.
> This i could fix with the ./configure parameter
> ./configure  --with-gconf-schema-file-dir=/homedir/.gconf/schemas/apps
> because itself gnomemeeting installed the schemas only under
> /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/schemas/apps
> (i use debian sid)
> So now GM starts great and other pple can see me, only problem is i
> cannot see myself :)
> video preview is activated off course :))
> with 0.84 and o.12. it was working
> may be somone have an idea about that
> thanks in advance

Yes, it happens if your GnomeMeeting is running and using an old pwlib
and openh323 version of the libraries while it was compiled with a new
version.

Please check that you have not conflicting version installed.

I guess that when you discovered that you had another pwlib version, you
removed the headers and not the binary of the library.