Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with Slackware package

On 2002.04.05 23:39 Sander Smeenk wrote:
Quoting Pierre (pierre epinetworx com):

> I try to install the gnomemeeting slackware package and i got this :
> ORBit-ERROR **: Wrong permissions for /tmp/orbit-root

You were probably running (installing) in a 'sudo' or 'su' session?

Try manually changing the permissions on that file, and install again.
Orbit checks owners (even when root!) and permissions.

Or you could run from a native root-shell.

Ok, I give the right permissions, but now i got :

# installpkg gmeeting.tgz Installing package gmeeting... PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
Executing install script for gmeeting...
Failed to open `/etc/opt/gnome/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schema': No such file or directory

Regards,
Sander.

Regards,

Pierre.