[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: question about gnenomeeeting

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 12:04, mohamed kerbachi wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I have seen your www.genomeeting.com
>
> And it's very interesting, i want to try it with my RedHat 7.2, but what i have not found is :
>
> can i meeting with my TVcard+camera not a webcam ?
>

> Thanks for all ;-)

Yes you can, it works by selecting another video channel in the prefs.

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/