Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] License modification

>>Next release will bring a license changement for GnomeMeeting. That
>>release will remain free, but the source code will not be available
>>anymore. Robert VanDijk will continue the development of GnomeMeeting,
>>while I will concentrate on other things. The Linux version will remain
>>free of charge, but major developments will now be done on the Windows
>>version. The new snapshot for Windows should be available in one week,
>>the Linux snapshot should follow for the end of next month.
>So what happens with my FreeBSD port then?

I'm not objecting to your right to change the license, etc...  I just
find the above to be a little confusing.

"major developments will now be done on the Windows"

Does this mean that *GNOME*Meeting will now primarily be a Windows
product, but with a Linux port?  Just seems strange.

I'm just concerned, as I use GNOMEMeeting, and if developement is
trailing off....

Again, I'm not objecting to anything, it is *YOUR* software and you have
the right to do anything at all you want with it.  I don't want to start
some long protracted license discussion.