Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Creative WebCam

Hi Steve,

I'm just another GM user, but what Damian or others
will need to help you will be your Linux kernel driver
version (version of ov511), version of pwlib, and I
assume you are using version 0.11 of Gnomemeeting.

I have also noticed, at one point in my trying to get
video to work, a blank green screen.  My camera is
an Ezonics EZ-Cam, using the cpia_usb kernel driver.

BTW, I got my video working.

Art