Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Gnomemeeting Suggestion :)

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 04:18, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Oh, ok
>
> It is not so difficult to implement.
>
> Do you want to work on it ?
> If not, I can put it on the TODO list, but there is still a lot of things to implement before that...
>
> damien

For now you'll have to throw it in the TODO list, my programming skills
are newbie at best - if i improve enough that i feel i can implement it
and it's still in the TODO list i'll let you know, take care - Dan
--
 .: OverrideX
 .: Jabber: OverrideX

Penguin Power!