Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]speed and quality

I'm having similar problems.  When connecting with my other PC on the
local network (100 Mbit should be sufficiently fast) the picture is
awful.  I'm using kernel 2.4.7-2 with an IBM PC Camera (ibmcam.o) and an
ATI Rage 128 Pro.

Here are my settings:
Video Size:  Small
Video Format:  NTSC
Video Quality:  1 (as per Damien)
Updated Blocks:  2 (as per Damien)
Transmitted FPS:  15
Video Transmission:  Checked

Device settings (same as xawtv):
Video Device:  /dev/video0
Video Channel:  0

I hope I can figure this out.  As with the original poster, this looks
great in Netmeeting.

Thanks again for a kickass project.  One less reason to use Windows...
now for Diablo II and Starcraft...

Chris Tooley