[GnomeMeeting-list] Temporary ILS server available

I've set up a test ILS server at argo.dyndns.org. This ILS server is
compatible with both gnomemeeting and netmeeting clients (and probably
any other). The server is a slightly modified version of the ndk-1.1
netmeeting.perl script available here:
http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/
I also made a small modification to openldap-2.0.11 in order to
pass the peer IP address to the perl script which it uses in
order to prevent updates/deletes by clients other than from the
original IP address, and also allows it to correct addresses
that are sent from NATed clients.

If anyone wants to try it out, please do so and email me if you
have any problems, or drop in to the #gnomemeeting channel on
irc.gnome.org.

Cheers,

Paul