[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems starting Gnomemeeting

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

after I have compiled and installed the Program with no problems at all,
during startup the following messages came over ...

- Application "gnomemeeting" has crashed due to a fatal error.
(Segmentation fault)
- **ERROR**:file extern.c: line 1004 (s_panel_add_applet_full):
assertion failed:
  (li != NULL) aborting ...
- **WARNING**: file applet-widget.c: line 955: Corba Exception: type = 2
exid = IDL:
  CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
- **WARNING**: Cannot start CORBA

Can anybody help me solving this problem ? I am running gnomemeeting
under Suse Linux 7.2

Thanks, Mika

--- End Message ---