[GnomeMeeting-list] more tests

I went on with tests as SUSE provided a 0.10 precompiled.
Now I can say that from GM to GM I know it works nice with U and A laws. From NM to GM, voice is correctly received, but the NM end cannot hear but noises and sylabs. Maybe there is any problem with the silence level in GM. GSM codec works better between GM and NM, but also with interruptions.
I'm having trouble with the image input. I have a BT848 working ok in /dev/video0 .It has TV, composite and SVHS, but none of them is shown in the GM video window. When trying to stablish a connection with other GM, it freezes if video is enabled. Also, after killing the app, there remains -always- a zombie process (resists kill and kill -9) that prevents GM to be started again (it stops loading at the last splash-progress-bar init job). Of course, no video signal on the other end when it manages to connect.

Thanks all of you.
Bye.

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.