Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] My cpia_usb initialization problem

It simply means that your camera has problems with YUV420P colour
format.

You should run gnomemeeting with the -d option and mail me what you see
in the output when you click on the preview button and that it fails.

Doing so, we can see what exaclty fail and put some tips in pwlib for
your particular webcam and it will always work.

PS/ the order in which you call the Set* functions should not have an
effect on the driver.

Damien