Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]Article on slashdot

I intentially didn't put a CVS link up.  Something about giving out
someone's personal machine on slashdot sounded very wrong. :)  You
wouldn't have been able to do anything at all in that case.  For that
matter, how's the gnomemeeting.org website doing?  It's not on the front
page of slashdot though, that would be good exposure and a sure machine
killer for you once people figured out where CVS was. :)