[GnomeMeeting-list]Problem regarding connection with Netmeeting users.

Hello,

 I am a new gnomemeeting user and I have a small problem. It may sound
"lame", but I am going to ask it anyway.
 I 've read that gnomemeeting is compatible with netmeeting, so I was
trying to test it talking to a friend, who was using netmeeting on the
other end, but allthough I could see from the status bar that we were
connected, I couldn't hear his voice and he sure couldn't hear mine.
 The Audio Device settings are:
Player:/dev/audio0, Player Mixer:/dev/mixer0,
Recorder:/dev/audio0, Recorder Mixer:/dev/mixer0
 Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?
I am using:
-SuSE Linux 7.2
-gnomemeeting-0.11-2
-Openh323-1.6.1-3