Re: [GnomeMeeting-list]best Camera support

I think this one is not supported look at:
http://webcam.sourceforge.net/#cams
Tim wrote:

How about the IBM (Xirlink) cam???

arne kno <arne shadowweb de> wrote:

Hi,
i am using a AIPTEK Quickcam mobile it's usb and worked very well. It is a cheap 640x480 pixel cam for only 35$. The lates drivers are ov115 vers. 1.43 and with this drivers the image quality is quite good. You can gett them at: http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/ there is also a lot of info which cams are suported by this driver.

tom wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if someone or everyone on this great list could help me
with
a small Question. What camera has the best support on a 2.4.X Linux system ? RH 7.2 is
what im using
now. I had a old connectix Color camera but I want to buy a new one.
And good info about camera support is hard to find.
Any suggestions are welcome..........

Thomas Wickline