Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:19 AM
Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list]The brand new F

Hello all, this is the current release of the Gnomemeeting FAQ, v0.0.2
Feel free to send me (in private) patches, comments.
TODO: A good roadmap to get GM functional.
To make a Tutorial
Put in in the site

I'm configuring an ILS server on a server h24 connected, to get used by
Gnomemeeting people. Stay in tune.

Rafa (aka Tristan on #gnomemeeting irc gnome org)
---
Rafael Pinilla                           M.D.
rafa at nerim.fr                         Linux addict since 1992