[GnomeMeeting-list] ov511 and gnomemeeting

Hi,

I've been using a Creative WebCam III USB sucessfully for some time
using the ov511 driver - mostly with vic, though I'd played a bit with
ohphone in the past.

I've just installed the gnomemeeting 0.12.2 rpms, and if I set the
Video Codec Size to "Large" in Gnomemeeting everything works fine -
but if it's set to "Small" I get corrupted images.

Does anyone have this working? Do I need enable any other settings
(either gnomemeeting or ov511 module options)?

I only ask because gnomemeeting is flagged as working with "small" on
the ov511 apps page (http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/apps.html) - I'm
currently using the 1.74 ov511 driver, though I've also tried 1.43.

Has something changed in gnomemeeting and/or the ov511 module to break
this functionality?

Regards,

kev

--