[GnomeMeeting-list] Suggestion: session log

Dear friends from GM,

I have a suggestion, how about letting the user do
any of these:

  *  save a movie (mpeg for instance) log of the GM session
     in her/his disk

  *  save individual snapshots

Of course you can do snapshots with a screen-grabber, but
a "save a snapshot" button in the app. would be cool I guess.

And I can imagine a "record" button too, from where you can
start/stop recording and also save the movie. I understand
this is not implemented, and Paul suggested me to propose it
here in the list.

Would it be too much trouble Damien ?. Is it worthy ?

Thank you so much for GM !.
-- Leo