Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 0.12.2

[Damien Sandras    Tuesday 04 December 2001 10:06 am]:
   | I think that bugs in releases is normal, but I am disappointed by the
   | aggressivity that took place in that mailing list in consequence. The
   | 0.12 release should have been an happy event, but apparently, it wasn't
   |
   | :-(

[OT sorry]

well that the problem with software people are most eager to see working,
they put great expectation int it and if they fail to make it work, their
grief is as big as their former expectation and then they forget about the
time and sweat which was necessary to produce the software.

But don't worry I am sure there is the silent mass of people who is rejoicing
with your new version 0.12.

Thanks for all your work and prompt responsiveness to _all_ emails.
C.