Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 0.12 install problems

> When you "upgrade" (-U) openssl you remove the old version that other apps
> depend on. That is why you have to also install the openssl096-0.9.6-6
> backwards compat library. Just like I said. You probably need to specify
> both rpms on the rpm command line at the same time.
>
> / Alex

When you have a version of a program installed and you try to install
another (with -ivh) RH tell you some ugly words :)
I have serious doubt that you can install 2 rpm files in the same command.
So, the question is:
there is a practical solution to install GM 0.12 on RH7.1?

Tanks in advance,
Dan Nedelcu