[GnomeMeeting-list] I need Redhat 7.2 or Mandrake Cooker? Why?

I am working on installing the latest GnomeMeeting.
I know you did the rpm based on Redhat 7.2.
I also noticed that the only Mandrake that had the required libdb-3.3.so is Mandrake Cooker.
Please try to make the rpm with an older version of the distro as the target.
That would avoid people having to go to Mandrake Cooker or other places they usually don't go to in order to install the rpm.
There are newbies who only know enough to have rpmdrake fetch what they need and that usually only points to the distro of the version they have.
(It is a pain to give it new sources too because it has to examine the thing for a while)
Sorry for complaining. Just wanted to bring a slight problem (or major according to experience level of users) to light.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/