[GnomeMeeting-list] More things about CIF

The connection to heraclite.info.ucl.ac.be worked an it sent me back 1/4 of
the image and some garbage on the 3/4 of the screen... I stated that it
worked fine!.....
The connection with heraclite.info.ucl.ac.be worked only once the following
connections were aborted by the system...!
I'll look fordward into my NM configuration to see if the parameter of giant
video images is set! In that case I'll take a rule and I'll knock on my
fingers for that :-)

Regards

Horacio