Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 12.0 more news...

le lun 03-12-2001 à 15:59, Horacio Ferrero a écrit :
> I thing that the problem is located outside GM
>
> It's possible that NM doesn't accept CIF images but now my problem is that
> the video parameter "small" (petite) is specified but GM sends always CIF
> instead of QCIF.

Mmmh, it seems strange to me.
Perhaps that you could go on the IRC channel (irc.gnome.org,
#gnomemeeting) and ask for help.

> In other hands, NM got my personal parameters from the 11.0 config file and
> it appears to me that new (modified) parameters are not taken into account.
> In the URL screen, the last one used do not appear when GM is up.
Which URL screen ?

> Note that my case is the man who updated the gnomemeeting from 11.0 to 12.0
> and it troubles me because it appears that GM do not modifies its config file.

It is not possible, GnomeMeeting 0.12 reads the config file in the same
place than GnomeMeeting 0.11 and the format is compatible.

Are you sure that you are running the right gnomemeeting and that you
don't run an old version of GnomeMeeting installed elsewhere on your
system ?

(check in the about box).