[GnomeMeeting-list] GM 12.0

I'd downloaded the 12.0 rpm's for Mandrake (8.1 in my particular case)..
After an installation of some libs, I'd got the 12.0 working.
It seems to works fine.

I tried to test it with my other computer using Win2000 & Netmeeting 3.0 (I
guess).  Audio is good, because I have no mike in the other side I was not
able to test it but, I can ear my voice  in the Netmeeting machine and I also
can see the video coming from the Netmeetig machine. (blue screen so no cam
is there).

The only thing that is not so funny is :
         I can see "my video" in the Linux side but in the other side, no
         picture can be seen.

By looking at the History Screen all seems to be good. When GM is up I can
see the image of my cam in the pop-up window (When connected, I see the other
side picture). My video is working well, audio too, In the other side all is
working fine... but in the netmeeting cannot see the video coming from GM
12.0.
Following is the content of the History Window. (sorry is in French)
12:48:26 :  Démarre un nouveau canal logique...
12:48:26 :  Envoie H.261-CIF
12:48:26 :  Démarrage rapide désactivé
12:48:26 :  Tunnelling H245 désactivé
12:48:26 :  Connecté avec Horacio Ferrero [192.168.0.2] qui utilise
Microsoft® NetMeeting®	3.0	181:0:21324
12:48:26 :  Démarre un nouveau canal logique...
12:48:26 :  Reçoit G.711-uLaw-64k{sw}
12:48:26 :  Démarre un nouveau canal logique...
12:48:26 :  Reçoit H.261-QCIF
12:48:26 :  Demande au correspondant d'envoyer la qualité vidéo : 3/31
12:48:28 :  Requête ok
12:52:45 :  Démarre un nouveau canal logique...
12:52:45 :  Reçoit H.261-QCIF
12:52:45 :  Demande au correspondant d'envoyer la qualité vidéo : 3/31
12:52:47 :  Requête ok
12:54:21 :  Canal vidéo :  En pause
12:54:23 :  Canal vidéo : Envoi en cours    <------???

Thanks in advance