Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga WIN32

Hello,
every now and then I check the packages at http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32

On Saturday 20 May 2006 19:31, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like that the WIN32 users of Ekiga mail me :
> - a list of bugs
> - a list of problems
>
> about the current status of the packages that you can find on
> http://snapshots.seconix.com
>
> Thanks,

Currently, there are four points which need to be improved.
1) SDL.dll is missing,
needs to be copied from ..../bin to ..../dist/Ekiga , but must not be
stripped.
2) The build seems stuck at the 16.5.2006, presumably after introducing the
dependence on intltool-0.35. Remedy: install intltool_0.35.0-0ubuntu1_all.deb
from dapper. Ubuntu seems faster than Debian this time, but should be
compatible.
3) The manual is missing. To add it elegantly it needs a new Makefile.am
and .... I will try to submit a solution to this list.
4) Program Icon is missing, its minor, but it was in already.
Regards
Michael