Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 SIP wont load....

Colin Guthrie a écrit :
I know this isn't officially supported but I'm having trouble with starting Ekiga on Windoze...

This mailing-list is the right place to discuss issues with the win32 port :-)

In fact, this port *is* official. It's just that it's not released as a stable version.

It gives me an error about not being able to load the SIP or H234 (can't remember the numbers off hand - I use SIP!) modules. It says to check if any other program is using them..

I've tried a clean reboot but not joy. I did have Skype and MSN running but shut them down and also shut down the Firewall for testing (it's behind another firewall), but that didn't help either.

Hmmmm... are you sure the error message wasn't about not being able to start the SIP & H.323 listeners ? In which case, I would say that it's a problem of network interface.

Go in Edit->Preferences->Protocol->Network Settings, and choose the right network interface ; this should fix the problem.

Thanks for the report,

Snark on #ekiga