Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [WORK_IN_PROGRESS] how a roster could look like

Le jeudi 30 mars 2006 à 10:48 +0200, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:23:00 +0200
> Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
>
> > However, I wonder one thing. Once we have the roster support in Ekiga,
> > shouldn't we adopt an UI like Skype?
>
> That implies that I know what you're talking about. It doesn't work/run
> here. So what exactly...?

I don't know what I'm talking about either :)

We have 2 solutions :
- Adopt a similar idea to your mockup, with a contacts list on the
right,
- Make the contact list the central part of the software in a tab, and
add other features in tabs too.

When you double-click on an user, it starts a call, and that call is
started in a new tab. That new tab contains :
   - info about the user and the call details
   - the video part (if any)
   - a dialpad

When being in a call, the "Call tab" is shown, the "contacts list" tab
is hidden.

We keep the URL bar "as is", and we drop the "vertical" toolbar.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net