Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] BUG - Address book

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:26:35 -0800 (PST)
umit hallac <uhallac yahoo com> wrote:

>     I've compiled latest Ekiga and use it on WinXP. In "Address
> Book", I have tried to add new remote LDAP and ILS, but Ekiga crashed
> every time. I tried to enter the Ekiga's standard ldap parameters
> (ldap.ekiga.net), but the program crashed again. Any idea?

That's a known bug of the WIN32 build (to be precise, of every
--disable-gnome build, which is still marked as "experimental") we
couldn't track down until now.

A workaround (if you really really need it) might be to enter an
address book directly into the config file.

There is no bugreport for it. I'll file one to better keep it in sight.

Jan

--
Live as if your were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.