Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] RE: Welcome to the "Gnomemeeting-devel-list" mailing list
- From: Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr>
- To: GnomeMeeting development mailing list <gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] RE: Welcome to the "Gnomemeeting-devel-list" mailing list
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:19:14 +0100
Andrew Castorina a écrit :
Trying to install Egika on Debian Sarge. Having this problem
libopal-dbg depends on libopal-dev (=2.2.1-1.sarge.1420)
I cannot find libopal-dev for Sarge
I would appreciate your help
1. writing to the mailing-list by replying to the subscribtion mail is
rude, especially if you don't even remove the subscription message.
2. it looks like you are trying to install a debug version of ekiga, not
the usual version.
Snark on #ekiga
PS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette (comes with translation in a
few languages, if that helps).
] [Thread Prev