[GnomeMeeting-devel-list]H.323 conntrack/NAT module for Linux kernel

Hi, all,

The fourth version is released. Now it supports RAS, Fast-start,
H.245 tunnelling, RTP/RTCP and T.120 based data and
applications including audio, video, FAX, chat, whiteboard,
file transfer, etc.

I have tested it with OpenPhone, OpenGK, GNUGK, Netmeeting
and Gnomemeeting, but more test are needed. Please help me to
test it if you are interested in this. You can download it from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=158936.
The document is at http://nath323.sourceforge.net.

Thanks a lot!

Jing Min Zhao