[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] message sent to wrong port

Hi there,

Another issue that's also apparent from the log with the last two
emails (since it's a big log, I figure I shouldn't send it again):

Ekiga is configured with netcraft.com.au as the registrar.  This has
an SRV record:

_sip._udp.netcraft.com.au. 600  IN      SRV     1 2 5060 alice.netcraft.com.au.

Note the port number is 5060.  In the log file at the end, you can see
that the REGISTER message is sent to port 5070 at alice.  Ekiga did
previously get an unsolicited NOTIFY (for MWI) from alice:5070, but
this shouldn't cause the registrar address to be dynamically changed!

Thanks,
--
Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               mailto:g netcraft com au
Senior Systems Engineer                          sip:g netcraft com au