Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 bugs

On Thursday 16 March 2006 13:19, Julien PUYDT wrote:
> Michael Rickmann wrote:
> > As to the SDL stuff, I have tried various things to fix it properly
> > without success so far. I suspect that its a matter of Windows instances,
> > i.e. that the SDL windows is only closed when a reference counter is
> > zero.
>
> Did you ask for help to the SDL team ?
>
> Snark

Sorry, not yet,
I simply do not understand enough of the ekiga code to answer any questions in
return, e.g. I don't know wether there are multiple threads in ekiga. One
thing which makes me suspicous is that I always can remove the hung SDL
window by terminating the call (doing it myself or the other party does it).
What I wanted to look in next is how SDL_main is implemented for GTK programs
under Windows.
Regards
Michael