[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] To be tested

Hello,

While I'm away, I think it would be nice if some people could organize to
test video between Ekiga instances.

With H.323, when you loose one video packet, the endpoint can signal it to
the remote endpoint which will send it again. With SIP, such a behavior is
not well defined, so video quality shouldn't be as good in case of lost
packets.

The problem, is that when calling the reflector with my main machine, I
have bad quality.

I would have liked to know if it happens or not between Ekiga instances.

(I have had excellent reports, so quality should be great, but I want more
tests).

Thanks

Damien