Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The revolution has begun

> Peter Robinson wrote:
> > Just thought I'd drop a note to let everyone know that ekiga landed in
> > rawhide this morning  :-)
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-January/msg01244.html
>
> That is nice, but I notice that the pwlib package is clearly labelled as
> beta, but ekiga isn't : it certainly should !

There is a comment in the changelog of pwlib mentioning its a beta,
but the opal and ekiga don't have changelogs as they're new packages
but the actual package names inc pwlib don't mention beta, but then
the entirity of rawhide is beta including all the 2.13 dev releases of
gnome so its a mute point imo.

Pete