Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Julien PUYDT wrote:
> thomas schorpp wrote:
>
>> his overall comment: "You drive me mad! Dont get me applications that
>> do not work, idiot!"
>

> Did you by chance happen to read the page where you downloaded the win32
> version, where it is clearly stated that is not considered a ready-to-go
> port ?
>
> Snark on #ekiga

yes.

it will be ready to go if the reported issues are fixed.

besides them it works fine so far.

great work.

BTW:

could you place a short build howto so i can cross-build a german windows
version for my dad?
debian mingw32 is installed.
or does make with the supplied makefile do it all?

are the patches needed or are they commited in latest libs cvs?