Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] --disable-sdl is broken

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:21:16 +0100
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> in src/gui/main.cpp, struct _GmWindow is defined with :
> #ifdef HAS_SDL
>    SDL_Surface *screen;
> #endif
>
> but later on, around line 2711, this is used unconditionally :
>      if (rsrc_pic && mw->screen) {

Look before, there the RGBA masks are defined according to the endian
type. The total should be read like:
#ifdef HAS_SDL
 #if SDL_BYTEORDER == SDL_BIG_ENDIAN
 <big endian defs>
 #else
 <little endian defs>
 #endif // of SDL_BYTEORDER !!
<SDL code>
#endif // of HAS_SDL !!

...unless I've overseen something

J.

> PS: breaking --disable-sdl breaks the win32 build.

And then you would break... my neck I guess :)

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road