[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] patch proposal for the dbus component

Hi

As I said to Snark on IRC, I propose an extension to eKiga's dbus
component. The attached patch does three things
1. it adds a function IsOnHold(call) to check whether a call is being
hold.
2. it adds three functions to allow other programs to access the history
of placed/missed/received calls.
3. it changes the interface name from net.gnomemeeting.* to net.ekiga.*.
(the service name was already changed to net.ekiga.* but not the
interfaces... As I propose to update them, this is a good reason to
update their name)

All these changes were needed for a binding I've made to enable
Bluetooth SCO headset to interact with eKiga.

Snark or Damien, can you review the patch ?

--
Damien