[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Multiple accounts/proxies

Hi,

I'm using several providers in order to take advantage of least-cost
calling when I call to different countries.

It happened right now that I tried to call a phone number and Ekiga
chose an account (the default account) to which I was not even
registered to at this moment. How can I choose a provider on a per-call
or per-phonenumber basis?

Another thing: other softphones (e.g. X-Lite) allow for setting several
SIP proxies, with Ekiga I am limited to one. What about allowing one
proxy per account?

Regards,
Hannes