Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Can't build Opal (problem building speexcodec.o)

Aldric Degorre a écrit :
Hi, I'm trying to compile and test Ekiga with Opal support.

It's not "with opal support"... opal isn't an option, it is mandatory !

By the way, where is Opal project hosted ? Is it so new I can't have an official ebuild for gentoo ?

Sourceforge.

And a suggestion for your CVS build howto : when you're telling us we need to build pwlib and openh323, why not tell about opal and how to build it ?

It is outdated.