[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] where did I lose my audio codecs?

I've built opal cvs. I'm using 2006.01.07 gm cvs.

When I open Edit -> Preferences -> Audio Codecs I see:

Speex
ms-gsm
gsm
iLBC
Speex
pcmu
pcma
lpc

Where's g711?

If I look at the opal build I can see it built and loaded g711 into the opal library.

In any event, I can't hear a connection. For instance if I try the fwd echo - 613 fwd pulver com - gm shows connected with gsm, but the echo test doesn't work.

sean