[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GMCVS new naming scheme of snapshots

Hi fellow scriptmaniacs out there,

as some of you might already have found out the
gnomemeeting-opal-cvs.tar.gz snapshot has vanished from the mirrors.
That's not a bug, that's a request of Damien I have finally found the
time to implement. We're now entering GM2 BETA and thus there's no need
for two branches anymore.

Consequently also the Debian/Ubuntu snapshots have also been renamed to
gnomemeeting-cvs again (and replacing gnomemeeting-opal-cvs debs). Thus
whoever is running scripts to build from the snapshot tarballs, please
update your location. For all the rest, please be not worred by the name
change, you will have your good ol' GM 1.9.x quality just unchanged in
the new packs. =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian