[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Happy New Year 2006 !

Hello,

I was testing lastest Version 2 CVS snapshots from breezy repo, and it works great !
But I have some problems to report, here there are :

-> Hanging up : on sip calls hanging up is very slow, sometimes i wait more than 10s.

-> Exiting application : on my 2 breezy desktops, i can't exit application , the Quit sequence seems to freeze, and i must used  simple kill (TERM) to exit.

-> I have tried video sip echo servers , with H261 compatibleserver, voice works great, but no video. I'm behind a NAT , ok, but why voice works and not the video ? on GM panel i read PCMA/H261 in/out  (local to local sip voice/video calls works ;) )

-> Having 2 hosts behind my NAT, i have create for each , a SIP account gnomemeeting net, is it normal that they can't connect to each other without using local IP ?
sip:account1 gnomemeeting net <-> sip:account2 gnomemeeting ne KO (each account connected from the same NAT)
sip:192.168.1..245 <-> sip:192.168.1.230 OK

Is there any special problem you may want more reporting, i can do it.

Thanks

--

Javier