Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Default handler for callto, h323 and sip uris

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:18:00 +0100
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> on my gnome system, the default way to open h323 and sip uris was :
> gnomemeeting -c %s
> which is pretty lame...
>
> Is it an issue with the packaging or is it the default for the gnome
> desktop (in which case that is a place where we should notify them
> they have to change !) ?

The code for it is in src/gui/config.cpp:gnomemeeting_conf_upgrade()
It checks for the existance of the key(s) in the GConf URL handlers
area before writing it.

You (we) can:

1. manually delete the keys OR
2. think about a better algorithm for that code (you can't write
   always, as the user can decide what's there, so i guess 1. is the
   only solution)

J.

--
dreaming in digital