[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bugs with win32/disable-gnome

Hi,

here is a short list of known issues with ekiga on win32 (or with --disable-gnome) :

1) Crash on exit (--disable-gnome)
I could trace it to:
  if (prefs_window)
    gtk_widget_destroy (prefs_window);
in src/endpoints/ekiga.cpp.

I guess something isn't destroyed properly (or is twice) in the prefs window.

2) Crash on addressbook properties (win32)

When editing the properties of the ekiga white pages addressbook, clicking on the confirmation button makes ekiga crash. I haven't found the time to track this one yet.

3) Default url handler (win32)

This isn't exactly a bug, but only a limitation : it would be nice if the win32 install could declare itself as default handler for uris like "sip:", "h323:" and "callto:". (By the way, how does one do this under gnome/kde/xfce/etc ?)

Any help on those would be nice :-)