Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BUG] significant white noise background if callling from landline over asterisk

Le mardi 21 février 2006 à 18:05 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Damien,
> > I was not aware of this. How come the main developer is not aware of
> > problems in echo cancellation?
> probably the old issue with developers not using the software.

I'm testing a lot, probably more than you do and I never encountered any
problem. Moreover, nobody except Johnny reported any problem.

So, do you report a problem with echo cancellation?
 _      Damien Sandras
//\     Ekiga Softphone:
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006    :
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net