Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga 1.99.1 with XLite

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> I tested calls with XLite and found the following results :
> - G.711: gives a robotic voice on XLite's side. I would say there is a
> bug in XLite, Craig will confirm or not.

Was echo cancellation activated? I just had the same problem but
remote endpoint was asterisk instead of XLite. Without echo
cancellation it was fine.

 Sönke
--
44) Say, What does "Superblock Error" mean, anyhow?
     ==> Top 110 things you don't want the sysadmin to say