Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BUG] cvs today (ekiga+libs) broken for landline calls to ekiga

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le vendredi 10 février 2006 à 14:17 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
>
>>Le jeudi 09 février 2006 à 21:41 +0100, thomas schorpp a écrit :
>>

>>>1. calls from landline over sipgate.de asterisk:
>>>
>>>PCMA must be in first order of codec list,
>>>since pwlib-cvs snapshot 2/7/06 ekiga error in codec handshake, ekiga tries speex
>>>but sipgate asterisk uses PCMA. the landline phone rings 4e4 and ekiga is in a sort of loop state then,
>>>the fallback or handshake retry, if any, doesnt work anymore.
>>>

> I think I fixed it now. I will commit to CVS in a few minutes.

which cvs? ekiga or libs?

cvs update cant get it.

not fixed here 2/10 debian libs snapshots.

on landline call to ekiga speex status message flashs up, then the connection breaks.

but thx for fixing the "bye" to landline. it was broken until 2/10 libs.